I love to batch-cook quick and easy food that I can freeze and reheat in a pinch. Eggs happen to be one of my favorite foods to use for this purpose. To get my kids to eat, I often lie to them, or just add some magical qualities. Owl eye frittata breakfast muffins give these a very Harry Potter feel. Works like magic!
Need to get in more protein and want a quick breakfast? Try these delicious breakfast muffins. They are very versatile, so feel free to use your favorite ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Chop and cook the bacon in a large skillet, divide the bacon grease in two.
- Cook mushrooms in the first half of the bacon grease
- Cook the onions in the second half of the grease. Add the brussels to the onions and cook until wilted
- Throw all the ingredients (except the tomatoes) into a large bowl and add one container raw milk yogurt (or greek yogurt, full fat)
- Season with garlic, salt, and pepper
- Pour into muffin tins with muffin cups and top with tomatoes that are sliced in half for the “eyes”.
- Bake at 400°F until done, 20-30 minutes, depending on your oven
CLICK HERE to Pin this recipe