When we took our kids on a Disney cruise, one of my FAVORITE parts was the fresh Pina Coladas that they offered up to the exhausted parents on board! We ate well the entire trip, never had dessert, but for sure had a few of these tasty beverages. But, they definitely had a ton of sugar in them!
I got home from the trip and kept dreaming about them. So, I decided to re-create them in my kitchen using healthy ingredients and trying to get them as low carb as possible. My Low Carb Pina Colada recipe turned out SO good!!! Cheers!
This tasty frozen beverage is not only made with healthy ingredients, but it's also low carb and refreshing!
- 3 frozen pineapple cores
- 1 (13.60 oz) can of coconut milk
- 10 coconut water ice cubes
- 1 tsp super sweet blend
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Rum to your liking
- Pinch sea salt
- If you really want to spice it up, try adding some coconut extract
- I also like to add Lime Vitality essential oil both for taste and health benefits!
1. Blend all of the ingredients in a high-powered blender.
2. Serve in your favorite fun glasses.