We took our kids on a Disney cruise and one of my FAVORITE parts were the fresh Pina Coladas that they offered up to the exhausted parents on board! We ate well the entire trip, never had dessert, but for sure had a few of these tasty beverages. But, they definitely had a ton of sugar in them! I got home from the trip and kept dreaming about them. So, I decided to re-create them in my kitchen using healthy ingredients and trying to get them as low carb as possible. My Low Carb Pina Colada recipe turned out SO good!!! Cheers!
Low Carb Pina Colada Recipe
- 3 frozen pineapple cores
- 1 (13.60z) can of coconut milk — we use this kind
- 10 coconut water ice cubes
- 1 tsp super sweet blend — where to find
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- rum to your liking
- pinch sea salt
- If you really want to spice it up, try adding some coconut extract — where to find
- I also like to add Lime Vitality essential oil, both for taste and health benefits!
- Blend all of the ingredients in a high powered blender.
- Serve in your favorite fun glasses.
- Please enjoy this Low Carb Pina Colada Recipe!
CLICK HERE to Pin this recipe
CLICK HERE to share “Low Carb Pina Colada Recipe” on Google+