This is as tasty as it is pretty! Gluten-free pork sausages are always a hit with the kids, and you get to sneak in some lovely kale in this dish. The kids love how it crisps up! The tomatoes add great bites of sweetness.
All you need are a few ingredients and 30 minutes to bring your family together for a tasty, healthy, and quick meal during the week.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (200°C) and line your largest baking tray/sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place the sausages onto the tray and brush over a teaspoon of olive oil. Place into the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, remove and discard the large centre stalk from your kale. Tear or slice the leafy parts into large pieces, approximately 2.5” (6cm) each. Place into a bowl along with the halved cherry tomatoes.
- Drizzle over the tablespoon of olive oil and scatter over the garlic powder and salt and pepper seasoning. Get stuck in mixing well to combine to ensure everything is evenly coated.
- When the sausages have done their first 15 minutes, add the vegetable mixture to the tray, ensuring the kale is lying in a single layer to ensure it crisps up well.
- Return to the oven for 5 more minutes before serving immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 452Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 13gSodium: 750mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 23g