Who needs a bun when all the flavors of a good burger lie in a flavored patty and a dynamite sauce? The macros do not include the extras (lettuce and tomatoes).
- If you like things spicier, add more chili powder to the minced mixture and a little hotter sauce to the sour cream sauce.
- Tomatoes are optional here but highly encouraged. They offer sweetness that will balance out all the other rich flavors
When you need a quick weeknight meal, try making this easy, delicious recipe. These burgers come out tender and juicy. Add the creamy, spicy sauce for an amazing burger!
- Place the ground beef and chili powder in a bowl. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and mix well to combine evenly. Divide the mixture into 4 equal-sized portions and shape into patties.
- Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick pan. Once hot, add the patties and fry until golden and caramelized on the outsides.
- Reduce the heat to low and leave to gently cook through on the low heat for another 10-12 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the sour cream, hot sauce, and sweetener in a little bowl.
- Serve the patties any way you wish (like on a bed of lettuce and tomatoes to mimic a bun-less burger). Drizzle over the sauce and crumble equal amounts of the blue cheese on top. Delicious!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 510Total Fat: 40gSaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 410mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 34g