I must warn you: these toasted cinnamon almonds are addictive! They feature just the right amount of sweetness to satisfy your sweet tooth, while the warm spiciness of the cinnamon makes them extra tasty! They are also made with a sugar alternative, so they do not cause a huge insulin spike! They also make perfect gifts for the holidays or as a hostess gift for parties.
- We use the egg white only to allow the flavors to adhere to the nuts. It is important to strain off any excess egg white to ensure the almonds are sufficiently crisp.
- Macros are based on a 1oz / 30g serving.
Crunchy, sweet, and filling – a perfect snack or treat for your next party or gathering. They taste just like they came from the fair. But be careful, as they are addicting!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Combine the whisked egg white and vanilla extract in a bowl, then add the almonds and toss well to combine. Strain off any excess egg white and toss in the sweetener, salt, and cinnamon.
- Spread out on a tray, ensuring the nuts do not touch each other. Bake for 16-18 minutes, rotating the tray halfway through.
- Remove the nuts from the tray and finish with the additional sprinkling of swerve sweetener and cinnamon while still warm.
- Leave to cool completely before storing in a sealed container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 (1 oz)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 25mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 4gSugar: 1gProtein: 5g