Meatballs are always a favorite in our house, my kids especially love them. You can dress them up in spaghetti, swedish style, or with your favorite dipping sauces! We always serve them when we have guests over. I decided to experiment and come up with a grain-free version that holds together well. It was a success and these are our new favorites. We hope you enjoy them too!
This is a fun recipe where your kids can help and they can get their hands dirty too. Fresh baked meatballs are so easy to make, and they are very versatile for various dishes. Use your favorite sauce for a delicious meal, like tomato sauce, BBQ sauce, teriyaki sauce, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line baking sheets with unbleached parchment paper.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add in the beef and eggs and mix with your hands, adding in milk to desired consistency.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop the mixture and form them into 2” balls.
- Space evenly on the baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with toothpicks and dipping sauce, or add to spaghetti.
I like to add them to a warm pasta sauce and cook them on the stovetop before spooning it over the pasta of your choice. We prefer gluten-free pasta.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.