Geranium Essential Oil
- Geranium essential oil is carefully steam distilled from the fragrant flowers and leaves of the popular plant native to southern Africa. With a sweet, floral scent, there are many topical and aromatic Geranium oil uses, including high-end perfumes and skin care products.
- Add this oil to lotion, body wash, and hair care products to instantly upgrade the aroma of your personal care products or use Geranium oil to create a pleasant environment by diffusing. Its calming, rose-like aroma can encourages peaceful, spiritual feelings, making it a great oil for your living room or meditative spaces. You can also add Geranium oil to a steamy bath to create a relaxing, spa-like experience.
Essential Oil Uses:
- Diffuse in the office or classroom for a comforting aroma.
- Add to a neutral moisturizer and apply morning and night to create the appearance of healthier-looking skin.
- Combine with oils such as Lavender and Ylang Ylang and add to a hot bath. The rich, luxurious aroma will create a private getaway.
- Mix with Lavender oil and scent-free aloe vera to moisturize skin after a long day in the sun.
- Apply to wrists or the nape of the neck for a sweet, floral, and natural perfume.
How to Use:
- Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to the desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) flower oil
Retail: $55.92 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)