I came up with this recipe from a comment that one of my readers left on my Banana Bacon Frittata recipe. She made it in a waffle iron….brilliant! I decided to add some coconut flour to give the waffles some more body. It’s also fun to add in some spices. So easy to make, takes minutes! My kiddos and my husband love them. This one is a winner! Who can argue with only needing three ingredients for these Paleo waffles?
- 4 pastured eggs
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour — where to find
- optional: cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, or vanilla
- Put all ingredients in a blender
- Pour into a hot waffle iron and cook until done
- Makes approximately 4 waffles
- You can also freeze them and pop them in the toaster for quick easy breakfasts!
P.S. If you want to find the best gluten free items online (best prices around, believe me I have checked!) with free shipping, I highly recommend Thrive Market, they even have a special Gluten Free section. CLICK HERE to check them out!
CLICK HERE to Pin this recipe