This is a post about a topic near and dear to my heart: energy work! Now don’t get me wrong, this is not witchcraft! I am a church-going Catholic, I know where my spiritual source comes from. But, ever since I personally started experiencing energy work for myself, my entire life has shifted. It digs up old baggage and releases it. I have felt it both emotionally and physically!
I was a HUGE skeptic when I first heard about energy work. But after working with Marie for a few short months, I am a now believer. So much that I begged her to write a post about her work so I could share this amazing healing tool with all of you!
I will always have Marie in my life. She is truly an amazing human being and I am eternally grateful for the work she has done for me (from all the way across the pond!). I hope this post inspires you to try using energy work to support your emotional healing journey!
Also, before we start, make sure to grab a copy of Marie’s free book “A Simple Guide to Raising Your Vibration: by Mastering Your Emotions” HERE.
I absolutely love energy work!
There is no doubt that I am biased, because working with energy is something I get to do every day. I work with amazing women, who at certain times in their life need a little extra emotional and energetic support.
Using Energy Work to Support Your Emotional Healing Journey
We all know that emotions have a sneaky habit of affecting our emotional and physical well-being. Just think about any busy women or mum, who is trying to be all things to all people and feeling like she is failing – anxiety, stress and worry are daily companions and that’s without all the other emotions that can rear their ugly head.
Fear of the future and how you can keep this pace up without going to burn out; resentment because you are not getting the help and support you need (yet you don’t ask for it, because then you’d have to admit you’re not perfect!!); or anger because you can’t seem to achieve the perfect work-life balance that others seem to do with ease.
Suppressing these emotions and pretending that you are fine and can cope alone, is often where the irritating aches and pains begin.
It takes so much energy to be in denial about how you really feel and to keep that emotional box firmly closed!
I would always recommend energy work as part of your healing process, and I say this not just because of the work that I do, but because of my own healing journey.
I know that it helps you deal more effectively with the challenges of life, whatever they look like for you. You feel calmer, more centred and at peace with everything. You trust your intuition and your choices and more importantly you begin to believe in yourself, leaving the past in the past!
In case you are new to all this, let me explain more…
Energy healing is a form of alternative or complementary therapy and the terms covers any modality which works with the energy circuits and fields in the body. For example, I use EFT/Tapping, Reiki, Kinesiology and Multi-Dimensional Healing. The list of options out there is endless and I like to have more than one modality at my disposal because everyone is so different!
Personally, I think that the practitioner you choose to work with is often more important than the modality itself.
You have to feel safe with that person and able to open up. I know from my own experience, that when someone is not truly listening to me, or I sense their judgement, I clam up! I’m sure you’re the same, so listen to your intuition and if someone makes you feel uncomfortable, walk away!
Now you know what it is, let talk about the important bit – how can energy healing can help you:
* It releases any emotional or energetic blocks you may have. For example, I don’t deserve to be happy or have money. With this released, you attract more of the good stuff into your life!
* It helps you to let go. Often we need to let go of past situations, events and people before we can truly move on in life. We can’t change what has happened, but energy healing can help to give you a sense of peace and acceptance
* It can give you clarity over what you really want from your life and the next steps to take. Imagine being able to finally make those big decisions that you have been procrastinating over
* It aligns your body, mind and soul so that every part of you is working in harmony. You will have more energy than you know what to do with and you will feel physically vibrant!
* It can help with emotions deep emotions. Such as shock, trauma, bereavement, grief, shame, powerlessness and anger as well as emotions such as sadness, disappointment and frustrations
* It helps on a physical level. It would be inappropriate and misleading to ever use the word cure, but it can help to ease the physical symptoms you may be experiencing
* Spiritual connectedness. For those of you that are into the more spiritual side of things, it helps you to connect more fully with your intuition and soul. You will trust what you feel and know that you are making the right choices and are on the right path!
With so many amazing benefits to energy healing, it’s most definitely worth exploring!
If you want to learn more about what Marie does, I invite you to check out some of my favorites:
- Join her AMAZING Facebook Community HERE (I’m in there too!)
- Kick Start Your Health Program
- Raising Your Self-Esteem Program
- 15-minute Tune-Ups (I use these all the time!)
Have you had any energy work done? I would love to hear your experience in the comments below!
CLICK HERE to Pin this post
CLICK HERE to share “Using Energy Work to Support Your Emotional Healing Journey!” with Google+