Thieves Laundry Soap
- With a plant-based formula, Thieves Laundry Soap gently and naturally washes your clothes, cleaning them without any chemical or synthetic residue. Natural enzymes and powerful essential oils add to the formula’s strength to leave your clothes fresh and clean with a light citrus scent.
How to Use:
- Follow the instructions found on the garment’s care label. Add clothes. Start machine and add the proper amount of soap for load size.
- Use ½ cap for conventional washers.
- Use ¼ cap for HE washers.
- Use more, as needed, for large or heavily soiled loads.
- Decyl glucoside
- Sodium oleate
- Caprylyl glucoside
- Lauryl glucoside
- Sodium chloride
- Sodium gluconate
- Carboxymethyl cellulose
- Jade Lemon (Citrus Limon) peel oil
- Bergamot (Citrus aurantium bergamia) peel oil (Furocoumarin-free)
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) bud oil
- Lemon (Citrus limon) peel oil
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) bark oil
- Eucalyptus radiata oil
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) leaf oil
Retail: $37.83 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)