Northern Lights Black Spruce Essential Oil
- Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oil comes from Young Living’s Northern Lights Farm in British Columbia, Canada. Diffuse this rich, woodsy, and invigorating scent during meditation to create a fresh aromatic atmosphere.
- Add it to skin care products or apply it topically to help improve the appearance of dry skin or to help maintain the appearance of healthy-looking skin. Northern Lights Black Spruce can also be applied anywhere, including to the bottoms of feet, along the spine, back of the neck, or used for massage.
- This oil includes the naturally occurring constituents alpha-pinene, camphene, and beta-pinene and is an important ingredient in many Young Living products.
How to Use:
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6, olive oil, or coconut oil, and apply to the desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Northern Lights black spruce (Picea mariana) leaf oil
Retail: $32.24 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)