Mastrante Essential Oil
- The earthy aroma of Mastrante is calming and promotes feelings of relaxation. This particular variety is high in limonene and carvone and can be used topically to promote radiant-looking skin.
How to Use:
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6, olive oil, or coconut oil, and apply to the desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Mastrante (Lippia alba) leaf/stem oil
Retail: $34.87 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)