- Lemongrass Vitality essential oil not only invigorates senses with its bright, lemony scent, but it can also support wellness when taken as a dietary supplement in a gel capsule or as an addition to drinks.
- The delicate citrus flavor of Lemongrass Vitality oil complements many dishes—especially Asian recipes—and can be incorporated into your seasonings for meals in various cuisines. To keep hydrated while enjoying the benefits of Lemongrass Vitality, add a couple of drops to a glass of water or a hot cup of complementing tea for a zip of flavor.
- Lemongrass Vitality essential oil is a powerful ingredient in the DiGize essential oil blend, Essentialzymes-4 supplement, and MultiGreens capsules.
- Place 1–2 drops in a vegetarian gel capsule to take as a dietary supplement.
- Add 2–3 drops to water or hot tea for a light, interesting flavor. This is also a great way to enjoy Lemongrass Vitality essential oil if swallowing a pill is difficult.
- Add to culinary dishes to enhance and brighten flavor.
How to Use:
- Take 1 capsule twice daily. Use daily for four weeks. Discontinue for two weeks before resuming.Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) leaf oil
Retail: $8.22 USD