LavaMint Softening Foot Scrub
- LavaMint Softening Foot Scrub adds hydrating, exfoliating luxury to your DIY spa night. After unwinding in a hot bath or relaxing with a foot bath infused with our luxe Lavender Calming Bath Bombs, treat your feet by exfoliating rough, callused skin. The scrub contains four natural exfoliants—black volcanic sand from Iceland, volcanic rock pumice from Italy, diatomaceous earth from the seas of Denmark, and coconut shell powder from France—that reveal soft, silky, healthy-looking skin. The foot scrub also opens up your pores, so applying essential oils on the bottoms of your feet during your nightly routine gives you maximum absorption.
- LavaMint contains a unique triple-texture,
water-activatedformula that uses your body’s heat to transform the cool gel into a milky lotion. It’s also rich in emollient and moisturizing properties, with glycerin and squalane to hydrate and condition the skin. The soothing Lavender scent combined with Peppermint’s cooling sensation refreshes and revives tired feet. Stay sandal-ready all year long with this exfoliating foot scrub.
Benefits & Features:
- Opens pores before applying essential oils to the bottoms of feet
- Contains four refining exfoliators—volcanic sand, pumice, diatomaceous earth, and coconut shell—to polish skin around the toes, heels, and soles for all-over smoothness
- Vegan formula made without parabens, petrochemicals, synthetic colors, synthetic fragrances, or animal-derived ingredients
- Made with naturally derived ingredients
- Environmentally friendly
How to Use:
Massage into dry feet, including toes, soles, and heels; then apply a small amount of warm water to transform the gel base into a milky lotion. Continue scrubbing over wet feet. Clean with a wet towel or rinse with water.
- Caprylic/capric triglyceride
- Glycerin, Squalane
- Polyglyceryl-10 laurate
- Diatomaceous earth
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut) shell powder
- Leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate
- Volcanic sand
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) oil
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) oil
- Spearmint (Mentha spicata) leaf extract
Where to purchase:
Retail: $32.57 USD
Wholesale: $24.75 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin this Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)