Jade Lemon Essential Oil
- Jade Lemon has a unique lemon-lime scent that is pleasing and uplifting. Diffuse for a wonderful, zesty fragrance that is clean and inviting.
Essential Oil Uses:
- Diffuse to uplift and stimulate the mind and body.
- Add 10–15 drops to Young Living lotions and shampoos to energize the spirit.
- Combine with sea salt, V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex, Ylang Ylang, Peppermint, and Lavender to exfoliate the skin.
- Use as a cleanser to remove stickiness or grease from surfaces; remove gum from hair; or remove crayon or permanent marker from walls.
- Mix with Citronella essential oil for a pleasant, citrus-scented outdoor spray.
- Add to dishwashing detergent for a spot-free rinse and to help clean your dishwasher.
- Use 8–10 drops with water in a spray bottle to freshen the air.
How to Use:
- Dietary: Put 2 drops in a capsule. Take 3 times daily or as needed.
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6 or olive oil or coconut oil and apply to the desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Lemon (Citrus limon eureka var. formosensis) peel oil
Retail: $14.47 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)