Inspiration Essential Oil
- Inspiration is a blend of pure essential oils that were traditionally used by native people of Arabia, India, and North America for enhancing spirituality and meditation.
How to Use:
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops to the desired area, dilution not required except for the most sensitive skin.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) bark oil
- Black Spruce (Picea mariana) leaf oil
- Myrtle (Myrtus communis) oil
- Coriander (Coriandrum sativum) seed oil
- Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood (Santalum paniculatum) wood oil
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) oil
- Bergamot Furocoumarin- free (Citrus aurantium bergamia) peel oil
- Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanoides) root oil
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) flower oil
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) flower oil
Retail: $81.58 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)