Grapefruit Essential Oil
- We cold press Grapefruit essential oil from the peels of the fresh fruit for a citrusy oil with the bright aroma of a grapefruit orchard. It’s this sweet, invigorating scent that associates the essential oil with feelings of joy, satisfaction, and playfulness. Not only is Grapefruit a wonderful essential oil to diffuse, but it’s also a great addition to DIY skin care products. Combine it in a salt body scrub with other skin-toning essential oils—such as Lemon and Juniper—for a home spa experience that gives your skin a smooth-looking glow.
How to Use:
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6, olive oil, or coconut oil, and apply to the desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) rind oil
Retail: $22.70 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)