Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil comes from an evergreen tree native to Australia that is part of the Myrtaceae plant family. Steam distilled from the leaves, Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil is loved for its fresh, sharply clean aroma. Diffuse Eucalyptus Radiata oil to promote a stimulating and rejuvenating environment.
- There are many other Eucalyptus Radiata uses loved by members, including using it in invigorating massage after activity. Found in many of Young Living’s popular products, including Ortho Ease Massage Oil, Breathe Again Roll-On, and R.C. essential oil blend, Eucalyptus oil is a must-have in your home.
Essential Oil Uses:
- Turn your shower into a spa by putting 5–10 drops of Eucalyptus oil on a warm, damp washcloth and placing it in the shower just out of direct contact with the water before showering. It will create cooling, Eucalyptus-infused steam.
- Add a couple drops to Ortho Ease Massage Oil and massage it into your feet or after activity for a relaxing experience.
- Diffuse it in your home or workspace for a stimulating and rejuvenating environment.
- Create a DIY room refresher spray from Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil to combat stale odors.
How to Use:
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6 or olive oil or coconut oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Eucalyptus radiata leaf oil
Retail: $25.00 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)