- Essentialzymes 4 is a multi-spectrum enzyme complex specially formulated to aid the critically needed digestion of dietary fats, proteins, fiber, and carbohydrates commonly found in the modern processed diet. The dual time-release technology releases the animal- and plant-based enzymes at separate times within the digestive tract, allowing for optimal nutrient absorption.
How to Use:
- Take two capsules (one dual dose blister pack) two times daily with largest meals (four capsules total). Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Protease (3.0, 4.5, 6.0)
- Anise (Pimpinella anisum) fruit
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) leaves
- Tarragon (Artemisia dracunculus) leaf
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) seeds
- Rice flour
- Magnesium stearate
- Silicon dioxide
- Bee Pollen Powder
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogen flexuosus) leaves
- HPMC capsule
Retail: $65.46 USD