Blue Cypress Essential Oil
- Blue Cypress is produced from the steam distillation of the wood of the tree, which is indigenous to Australia. Traditionally used to moisturize dry skin, this oil also has historical use as a component in perfumes and even as an adhesive.
How to Use:
- Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required except for the most sensitive skin.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to one hour three times daily.
- 100% pure therapeutic grade blue cypress (Callitris intratropica) essential oil
Retail: $38.16 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)