Australian Blue Essential Oil
- Australian Blue is often used to uplift the spirit. This blend contains Blue Cypress, which is produced from the distillation of the highly prized Callitris intratropica wood in Australia.
How to Use:
- Diffuse, inhale directly, or apply topically.
- Blue cypress (Callitris intratropica) wood oil
- Ylang ylang (Cananga odorata) flower oil
- Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) bark oil
- White fir (Abies concolor) branch/leaf/wood oil
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) flower oil
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) peel oil
- Tangerine (Citrus reticulata) peel oil
- Spearmint (Mentha spicata) leaf extract
- Davana (Artemisia pallens) flower oil
- Kaffir lime (Citrus hystrix) leaf extract
- Lemon (Citrus limon) peel oil
- Ocotea (Ocotea quixos) leaf oil
- Jasmine (Jasminum officinale) oil
- Matricaria (Chamomilla recutita) flower oil
- Blue tansy (Tanacetum annuum) flower oil
- Rose (Rosa damascena) flower oil
Retail: $88.49 USD
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)