Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Ylang Ylang essential oil is extracted by steam distilling the waxy, golden flowers found on the tropical ylang ylang tree. With its rich, floral scent, Ylang Ylang essential oil is a popular element in luxurious and indulgent perfumes and skin care products.
- Ylang Ylang’s benefits include its nourishing properties, as well as its rich, romantic scent, which is why you might find this oil in high-end hair care products and spa treatments. Add it to a steamy bath, creamy moisturizer, or nourishing homemade hair mask for an easy at-home spa day.
How to Use:
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to the desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
- Ylang ylang (Cananga odorata) flower oil
Retail: $55.26 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)