Valor II Essential Oil
- Diffuse Valor II for an inspiring and calming aroma or apply topically to experience this empowering and uplifting fragrance. Valor II includes the naturally occurring constituents linalol, alpha-pinene, camphene, and limonene. Along with Valor, you’ll now have two unique and powerful options that can be used individually or together for a complementary experience!
How to Use:
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Caprylic/capric triglyceride
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) flower oil
- Coriander (Coriandrum sativum) seed oil
- Bergamot (Citrus aurantium bergamia) peel oil
- Northern Lights Black Spruce (Picea mariana) leaf oil
- Matricaria (Chamomilla recutita) flower oil
- Idaho Blue Spruce (Picea pungens) branch/leaf/wood oil
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) oil
- Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanoides) root oil
- Cistus (Cistus ladaniferus) oil
- Cassia (Cinnamomum cassia) leaf oil
- Davana (Artemisia pallens) flower oil
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) flower oil
Retail: $29.93 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)