Valor Essential Oil
- Its woodsy, positive scent comes from a blend of Black Spruce, Blue Tansy, Rosewood, and Frankincense. As an important oil in the Raindrop Technique, Young Living Valor oil is great for massages, in addition to other topical and aromatic uses.
- Use it to greet each morning with a positive attitude or to unwind at the end of the day. Its powerful yet calming scent is versatile enough that you can integrate it into your morning and bedtime routines and anywhere in between.
Essential Oil Uses:
- Diffuse Valor in the morning to jump-start a busy day with its uplifting, affirming scent.
- Combine with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex to unwind before bed with a relaxing foot or back massage.
- Refresh throughout the day by directly inhaling or massaging onto your neck, chest, or hands and wrists.
- Wear as a subtle cologne or use as a base for personalized scents.
- Add to Young Living’s Bath & Shower Gel Base or to a hot bath to invigorate your bath and shower routine.
How to Use:
- Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Caprylic/capric triglyceride
- Black Spruce (Picea mariana) leaf oil
- Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora) wood oil
- Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annuum) flower oil
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) oil
Retail: $52.30 USD
Wholesale: $39.75 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)