I am doing a series that tells all about the ten Everyday Essential Oils that come included with the Premium Starter Kit. Definitely the BEST way to get started with essential oils in your home or as a business. The kit includes 11 oils, a home diffuser, and tons of samples and information. Click HERE to learn more about ordering this amazing starter kit! In this post I want to talk about Peace and Calming Essential Oil and how I use it personally in my home and for my health.
Uses for Peace and Calming Essential Oil:
- Peace: Diffuse Peace and Calming essential oil in your home to create a sense of peace….and calming!
- Occasional Stress: Apply Peace and Calming to wrists, over your heart, or behind your ears before a stressful event (like say the holidays) to keep your calm. It provides nervous system support during times of stress
- Relaxation: Using a carrier oil, such as coconut oil, use as a massage oil to have a very calming massage
- Perfume: This oil smells so wonderful that I use it as a perfume, and it keeps me calm all day long. You can extend it’s effects by using it in a diffuser necklace — like these
- Sleep: Rub Peace and Calming on your child’s big toe or, using a carrier oil, massage into feet for a relaxing night sleep and to help calm your mind before bed. Promotes restful sleep
- Relaxing Bath: Make a bath salt mixture using 1 cup epsom salts and 15 drops Peace and Calming. Add to bathwater and let the relaxation begin
- Calm Kids: Diffuse Peace and Calming essential oil in your house to create a calming environment for your children. This works especially well during the winter months for cabin fever
- Gifts: This oil is one of my favorite oils to give to new Moms as a gift
- Pets: Dilute in a carrier oil and smooth onto the coats of nervous pets during stressful situations like traveling or during thunderstorms
*Note: to mix the with a carrier oil mix 2 parts carrier oil with 1 part essential oil. We commonly use this oil as a carrier oil.
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)
How do you use Peace & Calming Essential Oil? I would love to hear about it in the comments below!
CLICK HERE to Pin this post
CLICK HERE to share with Google+
None of these health benefits have been evaluated or approved by the FDA. They should not be used in place of personal judgment or medical treatment when needed, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. (Only your doctor can diagnose and treat disease.) Read my full disclaimer.