I am doing a series that tells all about the ten Everyday Essential Oils that come included with the Premium Starter Kit. Definitely the BEST way to get started with essential oils in your home or as a business. The kit includes 11 oils, a home diffuser, and tons of samples and information. Click HERE to learn more about ordering this amazing starter kit! In this post I want to talk about Panaway Essential Oil and how I use it personally in my home and for my health.
Uses for Panaway Essential Oil:
This oil is great for many different kinds of discomfort. In order to remain compliant with the FDA, I cannot make any claims about this one. So, here is what Young Living explains to be the best benefits that you can experience from PanAway…
- A best-selling blend formulated by D. Gary Young
- Post work-out: Apply topically after exercise. Make up my after exercise cream, it’s so soothing!
- Skin: Supports the appearance of healthy skin coloration
- Aromatic Experience: Add to a carrier oil and apply to neck and back for a soothing aromatic experience
- Uplifting Scent: Has a stimulating aroma
- Many more benefits that you can research on your own, look these up: it includes the naturally occurring constituents of methyl salicylate, gamma-curcumene, menthol, and eugenol
*Note: to mix the oil with a carrier oil mix 2 parts carrier oil with 1 part essential oil. We commonly use this oil as a carrier oil.
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)
How do you use Panaway Essential Oil? I would love to hear about it in the comments below!
CLICK HERE to Pin this post
CLICK HERE to share with Google+
None of these health benefits have been evaluated or approved by the FDA. They should not be used in place of personal judgment or medical treatment when needed, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. (Only your doctor can diagnose and treat disease.) Read my full disclaimer.