I am doing a series that tells all about the ten Everyday Essential Oils that come included with the Premium Starter Kit. Definitely the BEST way to get started with essential oils in your home or as a business. The kit includes 11 oils, a home diffuser, and tons of samples and information. Click HERE to learn more about ordering this amazing starter kit! In this post I want to talk about Citrus Fresh Essential Oil and how I use it personally in my home and for my health.
Uses for Citrus Fresh Essential Oil:
- Concentration: diffuse when you are working on a project that you really have to focus on, like writing blog posts!
- Creativity: I diffuse it in the room where my kids play most often and I find that they focus and create more
- Skin: using Citrus Fresh topically comes with the bonus benefit of the citrus oils working together to tone and smooth the appearance of skin
- Spread Cheer: Citrus oils are known to be uplifting, diffuse them where you want to lift everyone’s spirits
- Calming Kids: I diffuse this while my kids are playing, as I mentioned above, and not only are they more creative and focused but they are also much more calm. Less fighting and picking at each other!
- Label Remover: Add a few drops to a paper towel and use that to scrub and dissolve stickers off of windows or labels off of jars. Works like a charm, no harsh chemical solvents!
- Remove Scuff Marks: Using the same method to remove stickers, I also remove scuff marks from our hardwood floor
- Air Freshener: diffuse to make the air citrus fresh!
- All Day Cheer: apply to a diffuser pendant necklace to keep your mood happy all day long
- Beverages: not everyone takes oils internally, but some people add a drop to water for a nice citrus flavored beverage. But you must always use glass with citrus oils. I use THIS water bottle because it has a glass liner and is shatterproof!
*Note: to mix the oil with a carrier oil mix 2 parts carrier oil with 1 part essential oil. We commonly use this oil as a carrier oil.
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)
How do you use Citrus Fresh Essential Oil? I would love to hear about it in the comments below!
CLICK HERE to Pin this post