Thieves Automatic Dishwasher Powder
- Give your dishes the clean they deserve with Thieves Automatic Dishwasher Powder! Harnessing the concentrated power of Thieves, Lemongrass, and Orange essential oils, naturally derived soapberries, and two cleansing enzymes, our plant-based cleaning powder for automatic dishwashers tackles even the dirtiest dishes with ease.
- Thieves Automatic Dishwasher Powder is ultra-concentrated, meaning that most loads require just 1 tablespoon. For heavy-duty loads, 2 tablespoons will leave even your dirtiest dishes spotless! If your home has hard water, we recommend using a citric acid-based rinse aid to ensure that your dishes stay clean and sparkling. Forgoing synthetic surfactants, artificial fragrances, dyes, phosphates, and bulky, wasteful packaging, our environmentally friendly formula is biodegradable and compatible with septic systems, so you can feel good about using Thieves Automatic Dishwasher Powder from start to finish.
How to Use:
- Place 1 scoop of Thieves Automatic Dishwasher Powder in the dishwasher dispenser. For heavy or difficult loads, use 2 scoops.
- Sodium carbonate
- Sodium citrate (Dihydrate)
- Sodium percarbonate
- Sodium silicate
- Tapioca maltodextrin
- Soapberry (Sapindus mukorossi) fruit extract
- Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) seed oil
- Clove (Eugenia caryophyllus) bud oil
- Lemon (Citrus limon) peel oil
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) bark oil
- Eucalyptus radiata leaf oil
- Rosemary (Rosmarimus officinalis) leaf oil
- Orange (Citrus sinensis) peel oil
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) oil
Retail: $32.57 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)