We consume, on average, around 4 dozen eggs per week in our household. While I absolutely love eggs, they simply can’t dominate every meal that I eat! So, I decided to let green dominate my breakfast today with the reverse omelette. In order to properly absorb the nutrients in the broccoli, you need to eat it with some fat….bacon grease it is!
- 6 pastured eggs
- 2 packaged pre-cut organic broccoli
- 1 packaged nitrate-free bacon
- Steam broccoli until crisp-tender
- Scramble eggs in skillet, set aside
- Cut up bacon and cook in skillet until crispy
- Add broccoli into the skillet with bacon and stir to coat
- Top with eggs and stir to combine
- Easy and delish!
- This makes a few meals worth