Super C Tablets
- Super C not only contains 2,166% of the recommended dietary intake of vitamin C per serving, but it is also fortified with rutin, citrus bioflavonoids, and minerals to balance electrolytes and enhance the effectiveness and absorption of vitamin C. The essential oils that are added may also increase bioflavonoid activity. Vitamin C is one of the most important vitamins required by our bodies. The ingredients in the Super C tablets play a role in normal immune and circulatory functions, help to strengthen connective tissues, and promote overall health, vitality, and longevity. Because our bodies cannot manufacture vitamin C, we can benefit by consuming this powerful antioxidant daily.
How to Use:
- For reinforcing immune strength, take 2 tablets daily. For maintenance, take 1 tablet daily. Best if taken before meals.
- Free of common allergens. No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, salt, sugar, starch, corn, wheat, yeast, or soy products.
- Vitamin C
- Citrus bioflavonoids
- Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum annuum) fruit
- Orange (Citrus sinensis) rind
- Tangerine (Citrus nobilis) rind
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) rind
- Lemon (Citrus limon) rind
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) leaf
- Stearic Acid
- Magnesium Stearate
- Vegetable food-grade coating
Retail: $37.83 USD
Wholesale: $28.75 USD