SARA Essential Oil
- SARA is a blend of Geranium, Ylang Ylang, Rose, Blue Tansy, and other oils that is designed as a soothing scent to be used during difficult or emotional times.
How to Use:
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6, olive oil, or coconut oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of the arm and apply to the desired area as needed.
- Sweet Almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) flower oil
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) flower oil
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) oil
- Orange (Citrus aurantium dulcis) peel oil
- Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) bark oil
- Blue Cypressf (Callitris intratropica) wood oil
- Davana (Artemisia pallens) flower oil
- Kaffir Lime (Citrus hystrix) leaf extract
- Jasmine (Jasminum officinale) oil
- Rose (Rosa damascena) flower oil
- Matricaria (Chamomilla recutita) flower oil
- Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annuum) flower oil
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) peel oil
- Tangerine (Citrus reticulata) peel oil
- Spearmint (Mentha spicata) leaf extract
- Lemon (Citrus limon) peel oil
- Ocotea (Ocotea quixos) leaf oil
- White Lotus (Nymphaea lotus) flower extract
Retail: $34.87 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)