- The sage plant, also known as Salvia officinalis, is a member of the mint family. Sage Vitality is steamed distilled from the leaves and is known for its warm, earthy flavor that no Thanksgiving dinner could be without.
- However, this potent essential oil is too good to be reserved solely for the holidays. Sage Vitality essential oil can also be a wonderful flavor enhancer for seafood, vegetables, breadsticks, corn breads, muffins, and other savory breads.
- Add to holiday dishes like stuffing to enjoy its signature flavor.
- Take as a dietary supplement to support a healthy digestive system.
- Use Sage Vitality while baking winter squash to enhance the squash’s earthy flavors.
How to Use:
- Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take 1 daily.
- Sage (Salvia officinalis) leaf oil
Retail: $16.78 USD