- Rosemary is a flavorful herb that’s celebrated for its role in the culinary world, especially in Italian dishes. Rosemary Vitality essential oil lends a uniquely herbaceous taste to every dish it’s featured in, making it perfect for many savory recipes.
- As a dietary supplement, Young Living Rosemary Vitality essential oil is loved for its naturally occurring constituents eucalyptol and alpha-pinene, which can help maintain overall wellness. Rosemary also happens to be an important ingredient in many Young Living products, including Thieves, En-R-Gee, and JuvaFlex essential oil blends, and Essentialzymes-4 and Inner Defense supplements.
- Keep your healthy lifestyle going by adding 2 drops in a capsule and taking as a dietary supplement.
- Stir in a few drops of Rosemary Vitality oil to your tomato sauce to add an authentic, fresh flavor.
- Replace dried rosemary with just a drop of Rosemary Vitality in your favorite recipes, such as breads and pasta dishes.
- Add a drop of Rosemary Vitality to give marinades and salad dressings an extra dose of flavor.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and Rosemary Vitality for a bread dip that rivals that of any restaurant.
How to Use:
- Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take 1 daily.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) leaf oil
Retail: $10.20 USD