Rosemary Essential Oil
- Rosemary oil is steam distilled from a perennial shrub with needle-like leaves that can remain evergreen in warmer climates. The botanical, which is part of the mint family, is native to Mediterranean regions and has blue or purple flowers that give it an understated beauty. The familiar scent of Rosemary essential oil—as well as its robust, herbaceous aroma—has made it popular in aromatic and personal care products.
- Rosemary essential oil uses include topical application and direct inhalation, and its complex, woodsy aroma can help create an energizing environment and promote a sense of clarity.
Essential Oil Uses:
- Diffuse to freshen the air and enjoy a woodsy, energizing aroma.
- Combine 1 drop Rosemary with 4 drops V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex. Dip a cotton ball in the solution and apply to a freshly washed face to help cleanse.
- Add 10–15 drops to shampoo or conditioner for healthier-looking hair.
How to Use:
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6, olive oil, or coconut oil, and apply to the desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) leaf oil
Retail: $21.05 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)