Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
- Roman chamomile has a warm, sweet, herbaceous scent that is relaxing and calming for both mind and body. Its gentleness makes it especially valuable for restless children. Soothing to all types of skin, it is used extensively in Europe in skin preparations. Roman chamomile is also beneficial when added to massage oil for relief of muscle discomfort after exercise. Roman chamomile was one of the Saxons’ nine sacred herbs.
How to Use:
- For dietary or topical use. When using as a supplement, dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as soy or rice milk.
- Young Living Therapeutic Grade Roman chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile) essential oil
Retail: $52.30 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)