R.C. Essential Oil
- R.C. Essential Oil is a powerful blend of Spruce, Cyprus, and three types of Eucalyptus oils. Diffuse or apply it directly before, during, or after your workout. Its energetic aroma will help you stay motivated when you hit the weights, treadmill, or bike.
- You can also combine Young Living R.C. oil with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex for an invigorating massage. This routine creates a relaxing spa-like experience and can even help when your day demands that you be out and about earlier than usual. Its robust scent will help you perk up as your day begins.
Essential Oil Uses:
- Rub on your chest and back of the neck before an early-morning workout.
- Use with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a foot or back massage after your gym routine, outdoor adventure, or yoga practice.
- Place a few drops in a hot bath or shower. The warm water will calm and soothe you, and the oil will diffuse with the steam for an invigorating and empowering experience.
- Brighten your outlook during early-morning errands by applying R.C. oil to your chest and wrists.
How to Use:
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6 or olive oil or coconut oil and apply to the desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil
- Myrtle (Myrtus communis) oil
- Marjoram (Origanum majorana) leaf oil
- Pine (Pinus sylvestris) leaf oil
- Eucalyptus radiata leaf oil
- Eucalyptus citriodora oil
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) oil
- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) leaf/nut/stem oil
- Black Spruce (Picea mariana) leaf oil
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) oil
Retail: $13.82 USD
Wholesale: $10.50 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)