Peace & Calming II Essential Oil
- The gentle aroma of Peace & Calming II includes Tangerine, Orange, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, German Chamomile, Vetiver, Cistus, Bergamot, Cassia, Davana, and Young Living’s exclusive Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oils.
- This proprietary blend creates a relaxing and pleasant aroma when inhaled or diffused. Dilute and apply topically to moisturize and beautify the appearance of skin. Peace & Calming II includes the naturally occurring constituents germacrene D, linalol, alpha-pinene, and bisabolol.
How to Use:
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6 or olive oil or coconut oil and apply to the desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Tangerine (Citrus reticulata) peel oil
- Orange (Citrus aurantium dulcis) peel oil
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) flower oil
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) oil
- Northern Lights Black Spruce (Picea mariana) leaf oil
- Matricaria (Chamomilla recutita) flower oil
- Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanoides) root oil
- Cistus (Cistus ladaniferus) oil
- Bergamot (Citrus aurantium bergamia) peel oil
- Cassia (Cinnamomum cassia) leaf oil
- Davana (Artemisia pallens) flower oil
Retail: $27.96 USD
Wholesale: $21.25 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)