Patchouli Essential Oil
- Patchouli oil is carefully extracted through steam distillation of a low, bushy shrub native to tropical regions in Southeast Asia. Although the plant is part of the mint family, Patchouli essential oil has a powerful, musky scent, and because of its complex aroma, Patchouli oil uses often include perfumes, soaps, incense, and essential oil blends.
- With a rich history and unique aromatic profile, Patchouli oil is perfect for the free spirit. Use its calming, relaxing aroma during meditation or yoga practice or apply topically to improve the appearance of skin.
Essential Oil Uses:
- Massage 2–3 drops onto skin for a healthy, youthful-looking glow.
- Diffuse in the evening after a long day at work or school to help create a peaceful and calming environment.
- Add a couple of drops to your shampoo or conditioner for healthier-looking hair.
How to Use:
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to the desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) oil
Retail: $45.72 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)