PanAway Essential Oil
- PanAway essential oil is a popular blend formulated by Young Living Founder D. Gary Young that has a refreshing, invigorating aroma and cooling sensation when applied to the skin. PanAway oil is a combination of Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove, and Peppermint essential oils.
- Popular PanAway oil uses include applying it to tired muscles after exercise or to the neck and back any time of day to enjoy its soothing and stimulating aroma. PanAway oil is one of Young Living’s most effective and popular products and is a must-have for every home!
Essential Oil Uses:
- Combine PanAway with a carrier oil and massage it into your shoulders and neck for a cool, stimulating aroma.
- Rub a single drop of diluted PanAway essential oil into your temples when you are in heavy traffic or crowded, loud spaces such as an airport.
- Apply diluted oil onto the bottoms of your feet for a relaxing foot massage.
- Make your own soothing bath salt by adding about 10 drops of PanAway essential oil to a cup of Epsom salt. Add a scoop of the bath salt to warm bath water and relax in a spa-like atmosphere.
How to Use:
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6, olive oil, or coconut oil, and apply to the desired area as needed. Test on small area of skin on the underside of the arm and apply to the desired area as needed.
- Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens) leaf oil
- Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum) flower oil
- Clove (Eugenia caryophyllus) bud oil
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) oil
Wholesale: $36.25 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)