Orange Essential Oil
- Orange essential oil, cold-pressed from the rinds of oranges, has a juicy aroma reminiscent of the fresh fruit. Try making Orange essential oil part of your morning routine—either diffused or applied topically—to start your day off with an inspiring boost of citrus aroma. Orange, like other citrus oils, can cause photosensitivity, so avoid applying it to exposed skin before spending time out in the sun. Orange is delightful on its own, or you can combine it with complementary oils such as Lemon, Tangerine, Grapefruit, Cinnamon, Neroli, or Patchouli.
How to Use:
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Recipes to Try:
- Orange (Citrus sinesis) peel oil
Retail: $14.14 USD
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)