Neroli Essential Oil
- Extracted from orange blossoms, Neroli has a citrusy, floral scent. In ancient times, it was highly regarded for its uplifting aroma.
How to Use:
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops of product directly to the desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- 100% pure therapeutic grade neroli (Citrus aurantium) essential oil
Retail: $140.46 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)