Mountain Savory Vitality
- The mountain savory plant has been used as a culinary herb for centuries and has a strong flavor that is reminiscent of oregano. This perennial herb is native to warm, temperate regions of southern Europe and the Mediterranean. Mountain Savory Vitality essential oil is steam distilled from the flowering plant and can be a welcome addition to both your pantry and your daily essential oil dietary supplementation. Mountain Savory Vitality oil has many health benefits, including immune support, cleansing properties, and delivering powerful antioxidants.
- Add it to meats, beans, or stuffing to impart a spicy, herbaceous flavor.
- Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and take as a dietary supplement to support overall wellness.
- For a great start to your morning, add a drop of Mountain Savory Vitality to hot tea, then sweeten to taste with Blue Agave or Slique Essence.
- Add 1–2 drops to water in the morning to enjoy its cleansing benefits.
How to Use:
- Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take 1 daily or as needed.
- Mountain Savory (Satureja Montana) flowering top oil
Retail: $33.55 USD