Melissa Essential Oil
- Melissa has a grassy lemon scent that creates a pleasant, uplifting, encouraging, and calming atmosphere.
- Melissa essential oil comes from the Melissa plant, which is also known as lemon balm and is part of the Lamiaceae—or mint—family. Young Living Melissa oil comes from our St. Maries farm in Idaho, where the oil is steam distilled from aerial parts of the plant before it flowers.
- Additionally, Melissa is commonly found in cosmetics and personal care products because of its skin-benefitting properties.
How to Use:
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops of product directly to the desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Essential Oil Uses:
- Combine a few drops with water in a glass spray bottle. Spritz on your face for a refreshing experience and uplifting aroma.
- Add a couple of drops to your favorite body lotion and apply to skin in the evening for added moisture and a calming aroma.
- Diffuse in the evening or during quiet times of the day to create a soothing, comforting atmosphere.
- Add a few drops to your nightly skin regimen to support healthy-looking skin.
- Melissa (Melissa officinalis) essential oil
Retail: $213.49 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)