Lime Essential Oil
- Lime has a wonderfully light and uplifting aromatic scent. Diffuse it to encourage feelings of positivity.
- With a bright and refreshing citrus scent, Lime essential oil smells just like freshly sliced limes. When diffused, this summery aroma can uplift your environment. Lime oil has a versatile scent that complements most other citrus essential oils such as Lemon, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Orange, and Tangerine.
- If you’re feeling uninspired, try diffusing Lime oil for a bright, refreshing aroma that may clear a path to greater creativity. This quality also makes Lime a great choice for diffusing in classrooms and children’s play areas. Lime can also support radiant skin! Try adding a couple of drops to your favorite nighttime moisturizer for healthier-looking skin. Because Lime is a citrus oil, it may cause photosensitivity, so be sure to avoid applying it to exposed skin before spending time in the sun.
Essential Oil Uses:
- For an aroma that helps you feel inspired and uplifted, diffuse 8–10 drops of Lime in your favorite diffuser. For variety, combine it with other citrus oils such as Lemon, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Orange, and Tangerine.
- For an extra boost of citrus throughout the house, add a few drops of Lime to household cleaners. To freshen your refrigerator, add several drops to a box of baking soda and keep it in the refrigerator to absorb odors.
How to Use:
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6, olive oil, or coconut oil, and apply to the desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Lime (Citrus latifolia) oil
Retail: $16.45 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)