Laurus Nobilis Vitality
- Laurus Nobilis is native to the Mediterranean region and is commonly known in cooking as bay leaf. Anciently viewed as a plant of good luck, its flavor is a common addition to many soup, vegetable, and meat dishes. Add a drop of Laurus Nobilis Vitality essential oil to any recipe to enjoy a distinct flavor and fragrance. Laurus Nobilis Vitality also has many health benefits, including supporting a healthy immune system, providing cleansing properties, and delivering powerful antioxidants.
- Use as a seasoning for soups, sauces, marinades, stews, and pickles.
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and take it as a dietary supplement for powerful antioxidants.
- Add 2 drops to hot water and enjoy before or after meals for Laurus Nobilis Vitality’s cleansing properties.
- Add it to your favorite green juice or smoothie to help support your immune system.
How to Use:
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily or as needed.
- Bay (Laurus Nobilis) leaf oil
Retail: $32.89 USD