- KidScents Shampoo contains no synthetic perfumes, colors, or toxic ingredients. The natural components in this shampoo—aloe, MSM, Chamomile, and Tangerine and Lemon essential oils—effectively and gently cleanse without causing irritation.
How to Use:
- Apply a small amount of KidScents Shampoo to the hair. Lather then rinse.
- Deionized water
- Dimethyl sulfone (MSM)
- Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Extract
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis leaf)
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate)
- Orbignya oleifera seed oil
- Echinacea purpurea extract
- Kiwi seed (Aactinidia chinesis) oil
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) seed oil
- Lemon (Citrus medica limmum) extract
- Grape (Vitis vinifera) seed extract
- Dimethicone Copolyol Meadowfoamate
- Tangerine (Citrus reticulata)
- Lemon (Citrus limon)
- Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annum)
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Wheat (Triticum Vulgare) Germ Oil
- Linoleic Acid
- Linolinic Acid
Retail: $21.05 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)