Joy Essential Oil
- The aroma of Joy invites a sense of romance, bliss, and warmth when diffused. When worn as a fragrance, it invites togetherness.
How to Use:
- Diffuse, inhale directly, or apply topically.
- BergamotFurocoumarin-free (Citrus aurantium bergamia) peel oil
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) flower oil
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) flower oil
- Lemon (Citrus limon) peel oil
- Coriander (Coriandrum sativum) seed oil
- Tangerine (Citrus reticulata) peel oil
- Jasmine (Jasminum officinale) oil
- Roman Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis) flower oil
- Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini) oil
- Rose (Rosa damascena) flower oil
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)