Joy Essential Oil
- Joy essential oil is a blend of Young Living’s most inviting oils, formulated to invite a sense of romance, bliss, and warmth when diffused. With Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Jasmine, Palmarosa, and Rose essential oil, Joy oil has a fresh, floral aroma with notes of citrus from the essential oils of Bergamot, Lemon, and Tangerine.
- Joy essential oil blend is perfect for diffusing or applying topically. Members’ favorite Joy oil uses include diffusing it around the home for a pleasant, joyful aroma. Apply Joy essential oil blend topically and wear it as a fragrance to invite togetherness.
Essential Oil Uses:
- Apply Joy essential oil blend to your wrists and back of the neck before going out the door for a fresh floral fragrance.
- Place 2–3 drops on a damp cloth and throw it in the dryer to help freshen your laundry.
- Put a few drops in a warm bath for a spa-like experience and to enjoy its relaxing aroma.
- Diffuse it to bring an environment of joy throughout your home that is perfect for family gatherings and celebrations.
How to Use:
- Diffuse, inhale directly, or apply topically.
- BergamotFurocoumarin-free (Citrus aurantium bergamia) peel oil
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) flower oil
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) flower oil
- Lemon (Citrus limon) peel oil
- Coriander (Coriandrum sativum) seed oil
- Tangerine (Citrus reticulata) peel oil
- Jasmine (Jasminum officinale) oil
- Roman Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis) flower oil
- Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini) oil
- Rose (Rosa damascena) flower oil
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)