Idaho Blue Spruce Essential Oil
- Idaho Blue Spruce is an exclusive oil that is distilled at Young Living’s St. Maries farm. This remarkable essential oil contains high percentages of alpha-pinene and limonene and has a pleasing and relaxing evergreen aroma.
How to Use:
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to the desired area. Dilution not required except for the most sensitive skin.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Idaho blue spruce (Picea pungens) branch/leaf/wood oil
Retail: $38.82 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)