- ICP helps keep your colon clean with an advanced mix of fibers that scour out residues. A healthy digestive system is important for the proper functioning of all other systems because it absorbs nutrients that are used throughout the body. ICP provides ingredients such as psyllium, oat bran, and flax and fennel seeds to form a combination of soluble and insoluble fibers. Enhanced with a special blend of essential oils, the fibers work to decrease the buildup of wastes, improve nutrient absorption, and help maintain a healthy heart. ICP provides three grams of soluble fiber and one gram of insoluble fiber per serving.
How to Use:
- Mix 2 rounded teaspoons with at least 8 oz. of juice or water. If cleansing or eating a high-protein diet, use 3 times daily. If eating a low-protein diet, use once daily. Drink immediately as this product tends to thicken quickly when added to liquid. Tastes best in carrot juice, apple juice or smoothies.
- Notice: Using this product without enough liquid may cause choking. Do not use this product if you have difficulty swallowing. This product contains Aloe Vera (A. barbadensis) leaf. Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
- Psyllium (Plantago ovata) seed
- Flax (Linum usitatissumum) (Linseed) seed oil
- Oat (Avena sativa) bran
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) powder
- Rice (Oryza sativa) bran
- Guar Gum (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) seed
- Yucca (Yucca schidigera) root
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) seed oil
- Anise (Pimpinella anisum) seed oil
- Tarragon (Artemisia dracunculus) leaf oil
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root oil
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) leaf oil
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) leaf oil
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) leaf juice
Retail: $33.88 USD