Hyssop Essential Oil
- Hyssop has a slightly sweet scent and was considered a sacred oil in ancient Egypt, Israel, and Greece. Its fragrant scent stimulates creativity and meditation.
How to Use:
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6 or olive oil or coconut oil. Then apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes three times daily.
- Hyssop (Hyssop officinalis) essential oil
Retail: $34.21 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)